Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per SI.com Peter King :Mock Draft: Who will go where? (Redskins trade in first round)

x96bryan10

Snyder is only a "given" to win in free agency, not the draft...

I disagree here... While we don't have many picks, I think we've done well in recent years with those picks. Too early to tell on last year's picks, but 1st rounders we haven't whiffed since... ok, except maybe Jason Campbell... But I'll go back as far as Rod Gardner (Schottenheimer pick... we should've taken Santana Moss... which I believe is who Snyder wanted). I believe Gibbs picked Campbell. We've done well in the 1st round, IMO.

I still don't get all the boo-hooing over the possibility of drafting QB Mark Sanchez. Yeah, it was really cool averaging 10 points a game during the second half of last season.....yup, let's stay the course.....everything at the QB position with the Skins is just fine.....

can Sanchez throw from his back? thats where he'll spend alot of his time behind our line

can Sanchez throw from his back? thats where he'll spend alot of his time behind our line

Broken record, you guys are sooooo predictable. It's over let Jason go peacefully and watch this oline that has a HUGE chip on both shoulders play hearts out this year. Jason is to blame for a lot of that oline play, period.

Archived