Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Damage Control AT Redskins nation

SWFLSkins

All these trade rumors, heated discussions, various threads, fans threatening to turn in thier cards and crazy chatter has me thinking that some serious damage has been done to the Redskins heritage. The team has been mocked by mocks, laugh at by opposing fans and generally questioned over the rash moves made since Snyder has owned the team.

I am waiting for tommorow to see what the team will do, like everyone else. I think most of us would agree Campbell is history one way or the other. If the Skins don't get Sanchez, how would anyone handle starting for a team you percieved not wanting you?

But my question to everyone is this, has the damage already been done regardless of whatever the FO decides is best in the draft?

How does the team now put a pretty face on this 2:00am ugly offseason?

This is the way that I see it: The Redskins are like that self-destructive family member. Every time they build up hope of a bright, they tear it all down by a senseless string of sprees...after a while...you just can't watch them destroy themselves anymore...

If we take Sanchez...I will boycott until I see some real progress. It's time for a hard-line from the fans.

This is the way that I see it: The Redskins are like that self-destructive family member. Every time they build up hope of a bright, they tear it all down by a senseless string of sprees...after a while...you just can't watch them destroy themselves anymore...

If we take Sanchez...I will boycott until I see some real progress. It's time for a hard-line from the fans.

While I understand your frustration, I will not boycott the team. Of course I don't have tickets and that has a limited effect. But I won't be buying the kids jerseys and all the other stuff until I start to see something resembling an organization with some direction. I actually liked the Zorn hiring, but I thought with everyone and their brother knowing our needs a sexy pick this year would be out of the question. And even if it does not happen, that damage has been done to the continuity that the team so desparately needs.

Archived