Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quarterback Teacher??

adamyesme1111

About a year ago I was looking online for a personal quarterback trainer who comes and teaches young highschool football players the basics and mechanics of how to be a quarterback. I found many good ones with great credentials and large percentages of people they taught going on to play college football. I have no idea what I searched for on google last year to find all these people. I know they charge ridiculous amounts for 1 on 1 teaching, and they also offer small group and large group sessions too for cheaper prices.

I just can't find the correct words to enter into google...I tried personal quarterback coach, personal quarterback trainer, and personal quarterback teacher. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Oops.

There are plenty out there. Some camps would be better options for you. And cheaper.

I can't find any, I do not know what search on google brought up all the results on my search before.

Money is not an issue, and seeing how money isn't an issue I do not think a camp would be a better option when I could get the full attention of the said coach.

Archived