Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sheldon Brown Requesting Trade.

Vooskin

Is calling a thread a thread redundant?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Is calling a thread a thread redundant?

• Yes
    • No
    • You're an ass

About an hour ago on espn draft special thing they reported Sheldon Brown is requested to be traded. That said I didn't see anything up anywhere, not even pft so I made some posts on other pft articles asking florio where the info is at.

Eagles are also in the mix for Boldin..If eagles get him, they will be a team to watch this year, bad news for us, heh.

Hopefully someone has insider on nfl.com and can post the article.

If the Eagles get Boldin, I'll laugh at how they have no draft picks (unless they get a few for shopping Brown).

I think the Eagles failed hard here, they picked up a tackle and paid him 10M and 3 draft picks down the drain, he gets beat outside occasionally but he's in no way as consistent as great tackles: LOSS

If they acquire Boldin, it'll be dangerous but both ways. They lose a TON of draft picks, and are going to have to pay big. I just can't see it happening, I think they're trying to up the offer if the Giants are interested in anyway.

Realistically, what could the Eagles land for Sheldon Brown? He's not exactly a premier corner.

If Rogers was being dangled for a 2nd rounder, there is no way he's worth more

Not to mention, Sheldon Brown was just a replacement for Lito to entice teams into wanting him. Brown is no better then Lito either.

Browns worth a late 2nd - 3rd

Archived