Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com Redskins pick

Vooskin

Rey is a MLB, not an OLB. So the real question is, can Fletcher play OLB? because it's going to make more sense to move the guy who knows the ropes and isn't adjusting to life in the NFL to another LB position instead of the rookie...

:doh: This makes perfect sense. Take the best LB on the team, that "should" be a pro bowler, and move him out of his natural postition.

:stupid:

video isn't working for me

But I love that pick. I feel like it's one of the safest you could make at that slot. It would also infuse our LB corps with some healthy youth. I love rocky mac but if we can only depend on him for 8-12 games a year then what's the point? Bring the boy in and give big al and man who plays like he's possessed.

Vid should work, just takes a min to load for some reason.

Rey can play any LB position. Rey would fill Marcus washingtons spot for the next year or 2 till Fletcher retires then probably take over MLB. Hes versatile, good in coverage, a really hard hitter, has good speed and agility and also has hands! Yay someone who can catch. If sanchez dropped to us by some miracle at #13 I'd be all for trading back to a spot like the jets at 17 and hoping rey falls. Only thing we'd have to worry about is alot of mock drafts have the chargers taking Rey at #16.

The other thing I worry about is 3 starting Players all at the same position, LB being taken very high. History has seen this before where a dline or such is considered to be great and all the guys are taken very high. One guy ends up a stud, one guy ends up solid to average and one guy ends up a bust and out of the league pretty quick.

The question is which USC LB is the bust?

Archived