Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A PS 2 Question for you Guru's

The Evil Genius

Thought about trying it, then realized you need PS2 drivers to run it. I don't know if there are any memory stick manufacturers that produce the drivers, but there might be some 3rd party sites that jackleg generic drivers together. Let me know if you find one.

I don't think it does, though not completely sure. I havn't seen any articles about compatability. Also the USB ports were really designed for keyboards and mouses, (the new USB memory modules are still farily new, and I don't believe any were on the market when the PS2 came out). Also just thinking about it logically, if they were compaitable, I would virtually make the PS2 memory car absolete since those usually hope way more information at near the same cost.

Originally posted by rdogblue

I don't think it does, though not completely sure. I havn't seen any articles about compatability. Also the USB ports were really designed for keyboards and mouses, (the new USB memory modules are still farily new, and I don't believe any were on the market when the PS2 came out). Also just thinking about it logically, if they were compaitable, I would virtually make the PS2 memory car absolete since those usually hope way more information at near the same cost.

Which is why I was asking :)

Have a 64mb USB memory stick that I bought for $14.99 at Fry's a week or two ago for my notebook.

Was gonna ask around before I fvck up my PS2 though.

Archived