Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What if?

Art

I'm sorry. As much as I hate the Giants, Jeremy Shockey is nowhere near overated.

Shockey is the best tight-end our league has seen since Novachek and JS will be better if he stays healthy.

As much as I want to hate JS, I think hes incredible and I respect his game / attitude.

He's a winner

I'm from Connecticut, and sometimes I feel like the only die hard Redskins fan in this state, but I am not alone, and I believe that the Redskins will wear the NFC East crown. I usually don't have to much faith in the men making decisions in Washington D.C., but the tag team of Spurrier and Snyder make a good combination. Our team has a direction. And with Spurrier have a swagger of a winner, now its time to show all the haters.

Norv was a good coach, he tried to implement his style of football into our team, but found out you can never make a Redskin a Cowboy. Schot did a good job, and I think was the best move to get us out of the slump of 2000. He brought discipline, something that was lacking with the Turner regime. My point is its hard to replace a coach like Gibbs, a coach who slept in his office so he can get a jump on game preparation (do you hear this Spurrier).

This is our year people, trust me. Spurrier is a winner, he even won with the ACC with the Duke Blue Devils. He'll do fine in his second year in the pros. I feel the Eagles got far because they're the only ones that know the special spots to step in a horrible treacherous field when the play home at Vietnam Stadium. And its about time we crack Tiki's helmet when he tries another crack back running play. Mr. Shockey will soon join his friend Kieth I'm Hammered Hamilton. The Giants will have their hands full trying to down play their lost to Dallas to concentrate on the reguals season. And Fossil has another son to look for, isn't Fossill the father in the movie "EMARLD FOREST"

My point is we are focused, and we have a great defense. The only question mark is Ramsey, our 4.3 40 RB's and an offense that has a possession, playmaker, and speed reciever. I'll see you guys in the Super Bowl, I'll be the guy holding the bowl of Crow for the haters to eat.

:cheers:

Archived