Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

iPod Touch or iPhone

I probably should have been more clear... like have the middle image be the same (because it's amazing!!!) but have the outside of the wallpaper have the speckled cool design that you made...

that way when I turn on my computer screen, in the middle (not really huge and distorted) is that image of like 10 players and then the surrounding area is filled with just color....that would be great!!!

I probably should have been more clear... like have the middle image be the same (because it's amazing!!!) but have the outside of the wallpaper have the speckled cool design that you made...

that way when I turn on my computer screen, in the middle (not really huge and distorted) is that image of like 10 players and then the surrounding area is filled with just color....that would be great!!!

I will see what I can do. I made it at a much smaller resolution, but I think I can recreate it for the size you want. Just give me a few days and I should have it. Thanks for being a fan, glad to hear that.

yeah.... I have one more huge favor for you....

I have a blackberry storm and I was tryin to use different sizes of your pic to use for a skin on uniqueskins.com

anyway... the way the size of the picture is, it doesn't quite work...

if you could give me another version of this with the dimmensions 800(wide) by 925 (height) -- that would give me the right size and I would have an awesome looking back to my blackberry....I would also give you any favors you need....

I understand if you don't want to because it is your work, but I promise, I will not give it out to anyone (if you want to pm it to me) and I live in DC, so I wouldn't interfere with your west coast originality. Again though, I understand if you don't want to.

Thanks Again,

Matt

• 1 month later...
interesting sig left coasst

here is something im working on, just kinda keeping it simple. thank you left coast for the nixon cut

comments/advice is always appreciated./

What program are you using??

what do you mean?

Photoshop CS is the first of 4 in the series. It started in 2005 and the CS4 version is just a heck of a lot better both in color settings and user interface. CS4 also has 3D rendering. You have to at least upgrade to CS2 or you'll lose out on all the really good textures, effects, etc... that you can download and plug into photoshop. You're playing with four cards in poker my friend.

Photoshop CS is the first of 4 in the series. It started in 2005 and the CS4 version is just a heck of a lot better both in color settings and user interface. CS4 also has 3D rendering. You have to at least upgrade to CS2 or you'll lose out on all the really good textures, effects, etc... that you can download and plug into photoshop. You're playing with four cards in poker my friend.

ohhh, haha,. i thought you meant something else. yeah but unless i can get it for free, i really dont have enough money to drop on getting a newer version.

ohhh, haha,. i thought you meant something else. yeah but unless i can get it for free, i really dont have enough money to drop on getting a newer version.

Are you a student?? You can get the student version of CS4 for a lot less than you think. I think it cost 200 dolloars or 150 I'm not sure. I've got the Master collection but that's because I need it for work. Photoshop was just a bonus and I got started into making things about three months ago b/c of LeFt coast.

I know the CS2 verison is cheap, if you really want to make a good sig or wall then you really shold try gimp. Photoshop is better but gimp is very powerful little program in the right hands, and the price is just right.

I lucked out with CS4 because I think it cost 1000 dollars or something. They are using web design at work and I can use photoshop through their network. But you should try gimp. A lot of people use it. I know it is very expensive to get a program like photoshop but it is a great program.

hey soup, you want to know something funny. At work, i use photoshop cs. A lot of the work you see of mine was done in cs. I have cs3 at home and do a lot of stuff their too but a lot of the stuff i show you was done in cs.

Haha!!!

bull!!

bull!!

I am not kidding!!! When I first started posting graphics in here, at work, I used Photoshop 8! Now I have CS. We are trying to get upgraded to the new CS4 here at work but we are a non-profit business and I don't know if they are going to get it in the budget. Of course if they want to do that they will need to upgrade my computer as well.

Anyway, Yeah, I use CS. Surprised!?!

I am not kidding!!! When I first started posting graphics in here, at work, I used Photoshop 8! Now I have CS. We are trying to get upgraded to the new CS4 here at work but we are a non-profit business and I don't know if they are going to get it in the budget. Of course if they want to do that they will need to upgrade my computer as well.

Anyway, Yeah, I use CS. Surprised!?!

No because you don't use any textures in your stuff, its mainly brushes and C4ds.

Archived