Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Farts interrupt City Council Meeting

Titaw

Ha ha. While many find farting repulsive, one can't deny that it's still one of those things in life that brings out the kid in all of us and uh, whatever we ate lastnight.

I've increased my farting ten fold since I've increase my protein intake. The wife and kids say it's smells like somebody died. I think they smell like roses so I don't know what they are talking about.

Ha ha. While many find farting repulsive, one can't deny that it's still one of those things in life that brings out the kid in all of us and uh, whatever we ate lastnight.

I've increased my farting ten fold since I've increase my protein intake. The wife and kids say it's smells like somebody died. I think they smell like roses so I don't know what they are talking about.

Nothing is funnier than letting a NASTY one go while you are driving and you secretly lock the windows and just wait until the kids and the wife smell it and watch them frantically try to roll down the windows.

Nothing is funnier than letting a NASTY one go while you are driving and you secretly lock the windows and just wait until the kids and the wife smell it and watch them frantically try to roll down the windows.

I do hate when I'm on the receiving end of a toot when I am doing high intensity cardio, breathing heavily and some dude walks by and drops what smells like a dozen hard boiled eggs.

I kinda just wanna get married and have kids so I can experience this.

Selfish, yes... hilaaaaaaaaarious, YES!!! I win!:hysterical: <----stupid smiley

I kinda just wanna get married and have kids so I can experience this.

Selfish, yes... hilaaaaaaaaarious, YES!!! I win!:hysterical: <----stupid smiley

It's a beautiful thing. My son and I give out props when one or the other rip a good one. Our Lab is the king of farts though.

It's a beautiful thing. My son and I give out props when one or the other rip a good one. Our Lab is the king of farts though.

Our smallest-but-oldest dog is the king of SBD's - we'll all just be hanging out, watching TV or a movie....... then it's like "CHIIIIIIICOOOOOOOOO!?!?!?!?!?!?!???????!!!!!" I swear he secretly goes to Taco Bell every day for lunch.

Our smallest-but-oldest dog is the king of SBD's - we'll all just be hanging out, watching TV or a movie....... then it's like "CHIIIIIIICOOOOOOOOO!?!?!?!?!?!?!???????!!!!!" I swear he secretly goes to Taco Bell every day for lunch.

My Lab is always by my side so if I blast one, I always pass the blame.:D

My lab/pit mix was killing me with his farts last week and then I realized it was the treats I was giving him that made him fart so much....so those treats are gone.

But it was still funny seeing him gets startled by his own fart!:doh:

Anybody ever done that in a large class, while everyone was quietly taking a test? Especially while you're sitting in the back, everybody just turns around.

Haha I remember once in middle school I was answering a question or something, and suddenly a fart just escaped and made a lot of noise. It would have been funny had it happened to me a few years later, but at that age I was horribly embarrassed.

Haha I remember once in middle school I was answering a question or something, and suddenly a fart just escaped and made a lot of noise. It would have been funny had it happened to me a few years later, but at that age I was horribly embarrassed.

:hysterical: That's funny. Just as long as one doesn't decide to happen while I'm getting a girl's number or something. That'll just throw her all off.

Archived