Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's the deal with plaxico?

skinswin=happy

I always here on espn that they are not sure if he is coming back to the giants? what are the stipulations of this? Is it just if the giants want him back? Would that mean there is any chance we could possibly get him? They never go into detail as to what his situation is?

I am normally pretty informed but have no idea what is up with him

What they are referring to is what happens after his trial. He is going to court in NY and could end up getting 3-5 years in prison, if he pleads guilty and gets a lower sentence or probation the NFL will step in a suspend him. So it all depends on what happens with his gun charge. That is why they don't know what the Giants want to do.

:gaintsuck

The situation is that Plaxico, beyond his being a headcase and a troublemaker who doesn't like meetings and practices, is that the gun charge being brought against him, in NYC, is a crime with a MANDATORY jail sentence (of 1-3yrs, IIRC). Even if he got off the charge, it's likely he'll be suspended by the League.

So no. Please no. :thud:

The Giants losing Plaxico is beneficial enough, for us Redskin fans.

Lets keep our fingers crossed that one of the youngins will pan out. Zorn seems impressed by Fred Davis. He's not quick enough to run WR routes, is he? Regardless I think we'll see an increase in FD's role in Zorns offense.

The situation is that Plaxico, beyond his being a headcase and a troublemaker who doesn't like meetings and practices, is that the gun charge being brought against him, in NYC, is a crime with a MANDATORY jail sentence (of 1-3yrs, IIRC). Even if he got off the charge, it's like he'll be suspended by the League.

So no. Please no. :thud:

Exactly, he makes T.O. look like Art Monk......

The Giants losing Plaxico is beneficial enough, for us Redskin fans.

Lets keep our fingers crossed that one of the youngins will pan out. Zorn seems impressed by Fred Davis. He's not quick enough to run WR routes, is he? Regardless I think we'll see an increase in FD's role in Zorns offense.

Does it matter? Cooley's been playing like a #2 reciever for us for years now haha

Archived