Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's Nightmare

DGREENHULK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't think missing the playoffs will spell the end for Zorn. I think Jason is more on the hook than anybody. You have to consider that Zorn inherited Campbell, he's not necessarily the QB to maximize what's Zorn is trying to bring to the offense. I still think it's in Dan Snyder's best interest and ultimately the team's best interest to give Zorn some leeway. Changing out the head coach again after two years especially after the fiasco that was our last coaching search just doesn't make good sense.

If anything, if we fail to make the playoffs and the offense is hindered by QB play, then you get rid of Campbell, let Zorn hand pick a QB (assuming Brennan doesn't impress in the interim) and let things play out from there. Kicking Zorn to the curb would deter a lot of future candidates for our HC spot.

A little patience would probably go a long way. Knee jerking will most likely be counter productive in the long run.

Anything less then 8-8 and he will be removed. Anything less then Jason Campbell looking very good and he could also be gone. The records not the only thing that I believe Zorn's on the hook for this year

To bad we cant get rid of posters with even worse stats

Archived