Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for some advice

This isnt skins related but i know there is a good number of graphic artists here that can help me out. this is just something i put together last night. i was talking to kirill and he likes the idea of being called the steel hammer and i decided to try and make something.

advice, tips, helpful hints?

thanks

steelhammer2.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/ermm777/steelhammer2.jpg

I think the thing about the hammer is that it kind of just blends in with the background..instead of standing out a bit. It kind of gets lost in the background, and it should be one of the more predominant features of the wallpaper, being that its the nickname you gave him. Also might look a bit better if it was a real hammer, because im pretty sure I have never seen a hammer like that.

But other then that its pretty good.

I think the thing about the hammer is that it kind of just blends in with the background..instead of standing out a bit. It kind of gets lost in the background, and it should be one of the more predominant features of the wallpaper, being that its the nickname you gave him. Also might look a bit better if it was a real hammer, because im pretty sure I have never seen a hammer like that.

But other then that its pretty good.

gotcha, i cut it out of a picture of the hammer and sickle and put a metal kinda look on it...

and yes skins/braves, im prob gonna be working on some sigs or walls this week considering we just won so i can hook you up with one, just need time.

gotcha, i cut it out of a picture of the hammer and sickle and put a metal kinda look on it...

Ahh..I just now noticed its a "steel" hammer. But yeah...it is a really good wallpaper, but just think that hammer should stick out just a bit more. Hope that helps a little.

Archived