Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Emmitt Smith FIRED by ESPN. Rejoice!!!

artmonkforHOF

Statement from Emmitt Smith on the firing:

I has been told by ESPN that they has decided to determinate by contract. I gave 150 percent to my job and blowed out the competition, in my opinion. I have confidences in my abilities. But they want to move in a different direction, and I am a like a leopard that don't change his stripes, so I will say A river Darechee to my fans and the ESPN. I will look at this experience as a rite of patches, and when Emmitt face crutch time in the future I will use this to go ahead and slamma lamma ding dang doodle.

OMG LMFAO!!!!

Ok Dan........it's just after midnight and I seriously just laughed so loud at this post, I woke my wife up. Thinking I could salvage something out of the situation, I read this to her. Sadly, she didn't think it was as funny as I did. (she will in the morning) Anyway, thanks for getting me in trouble. I hope you're satisfied!

Best post ever, btw. :cheers:

I think Warren Moon is a much better speaker than Smith.

Dude, Leon Spinks (former boxer) was a better speaker than Emmit! Those of you old enough to remember hearing that guy speak understand just how strong a statement that is.

Aikman is the BEST analyst out there. I just wish now that pumpkinhead would finally retire and jerk off to Brett Favre posters in private, and Kornholer would get replaced by Riggins. Imagine Jaws and Riggins as the color commentators for MNF. :cool2:

Well, Riggo, I can't go there with you regarding Aikman. I think he's better than average, but the best? Not for me.

I agree with you 100% that Riggo is THE perfect fit in the MNF booth. Tirico, Jaws and Riggo would have amazing chemistry and be incredibly informative and entertaining. I love Tony on the radio, but he's disappointing in his current gig for sure.

Archived