Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Draft Day Musings - Trade Down with Patriots

SkinSabbath

Dude we need help in the middle AND the outside. We need both. Personally, I think Monty and Golston can do a decent job, which is why we should draft DE.

All the mock drafts and experts recommend we go DE in the draft too. This isn't a radical idea...

I'm not sure what the priorities should be...but one thing I am sure of is that monty/Ghoul will never, ever provide the sort of pocket pressure up the middle that a good pass rush requires. they are high quality backups on any other team with a good defense.

I coming to the thinking that the redskins should trade out of 13 regardless who is there

only if A. Smith falls or Jason Smith or Raji are there.make a selection. and Please no to Oher his troubled childhood, the questions of his football intelligence equal red-flag IMO.

we have multiple needs and I Hope Cerrato is talking to other teams about trading down at the combine

:doh: try reading the thread

Ive read your thread... It doesnt make sense. Why in the world would the Pats take on griffin's salary????? These are the Pats, not the redskins, they dont take on unwarranted salary. If they wanted to move up to 13, they wouldnt have to take on such a big salary to do so.

Ive read your thread... It doesnt make sense. Why in the world would the Pats take on griffin's salary????? These are the Pats, not the redskins, they dont take on unwarranted salary. If they wanted to move up to 13, they wouldnt have to take on such a big salary to do so.

The point is Griffin was just an example. Apparently a bad one. We could send any number of players their way, or even a 3rd rounder or something like that.

Maybe before you charge in and label somebody an "epic fail" you could take the time to realize this is a discussion, meant to keep people entertained while we're all bored.

Archived