Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Highlights with Music

HRNY4ZRNY

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Obviously you dont know how much work goes into making a highlight video...the collecting of highlight clips...the editing, effects...the hours of preparation...the hard work put into making the timing of the action and music just right...Believe me...I am a videographer/editor...and it's not an easy job.

So to be surprised no one wants to jump at the chance to make YOUR vision of a video is just funny to me....People make videos for fun with their ideas....thats when it becomes a hobby...when you make a video with someone else's ideas.....well...thats called a job...and I dont see you offering anyone any money...so I can pretty much guarantee this video will never be made unless you make it yourself...

I'm not trying to be a jerk here..I'm just trying to get you to realize why people who edit video would read this request and quickly ignore it. Not to mention your thread title suggests there is an actual video with music in this thread...only to find it just a request for one.

Right, I understand. I posted this months ago when I was new to ES. I was new and now that I know you have to be specific in thread titles. I wasn't surprised no one made a video. I was surprised no one replyed at all. Either with something like you wrote or anything else. MOD's can delete this. Awesome sig by the way.

Archived