Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!! Bruins vs Capitals tix !!! Sat Jan 17th

Tailgate Ted

auld.jpgI have a dozen tickets to the sold out Bruins vs Capitals game this Saturday night. The tickets are on the Acela Club level in the Johnnie Walker suite. If you want to come see the Caps play the 1st place Bruins shoot me an email ASAP fdacowboys@gmail.com

All Caps games for january are soold out so if you want tickets to any of them shoot me a message

Washington+Capitals+v+Boston+Bruins+MfhGmqlKKRal.jpg

Sorry since the seats I have are either club level or down by the glass I can't get the student ticket prices. I do however get comps and can throw 1 or 2 your way for a weekday game

I think I remember seeing that the tickets you normally sell are pretty good seats. I unfortunately wouldn't be in the market for those.

If you had any that you could part with for somewhere close to student rush value then send me a PM because I might be interested.

Since it's only January I can't help you. Ask me in the middle of Feb and I can get you tickets for it.

teddy

i would like 2 club seats for the cap/carolina game on march 14 what will they run.

Sorry since the seats I have are either club level or down by the glass I can't get the student ticket prices. I do however get comps and can throw 1 or 2 your way for a weekday game

Man that would be awesome. Let me know when you get em. I've never been to a game and I can't wait! I'll probably try to take my gf and get her into it too.:D

Archived