Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT-- 2nd call for Fantasy Baseball

Buddha

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kilmer17:<br /><strong>Whats the cost????<br />What are the details?<br />How many moves per week etc?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's no cost, you just have to sign up for a free Yahoo account to play.<br /><br />I'll have to look and see if Yahoo has changed the league options this year. I'm certain I will use rotisserie scoring instead of points, and will have both AL and NL players available. Trades and roster moves will be unlimited, and I'll probably set the trade deadline to coincide with the actual MLB deadline. The draft can either be live or autopick, but I'm leaning towards autopick because of the logistics of getting everyone together for a live draft. I also won't set the league up if I can't get at least 12 teams to play.<br /><br />I really want to get players that will monitor their teams frequently and respond to trade requests in a timely fashion. It sucks when you have a few guys join in that quit after a few weeks, dwell in the cellar all season, and sit on perfectly good players that you could trade for.<br /> <br /> <small>[ February 27, 2002, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Buddha ]</small>

Archived