Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We don't need no properly formatted thread title.

LeoDC

Why is he still on our team???? He slow and doesn't get open...

I think him being on the team is also messing up the maturation of our rookies..

The only thing he's good for is Special Teams, But recently he's not been on his A game, He used to always get the punts downed inside the 20, But this year he misses them alot...

Just my thoughts

I assume you're talking about James Thrash. And here's one reason why he's still on the team. Nobody will outwork him. He's the best prepared football player physically and mentally on any team he's a part of. He is always ready to play. He's been that way his entire career, because he's always had to scratch and claw his way onto the opening day roster.

Compare that to the two rookie wide receivers drafted this year. I don't know their mental state coming into the season, but according to their head coach, they were woefully underprepared for the season physically. Something that has NEVER happened in James Thrash's career.

So maybe those two younger guys should look to the guy "messing with the maturation of our rookies." Because if they did, they would know what it takes to be much much better prepared to play in the NFL both mentally and physically.

I assume you're talking about James Thrash. And here's one reason why he's still on the team. Nobody will outwork him. He's the best prepared football player physically and mentally on any team he's a part of. He is always ready to play. He's been that way his entire career, because he's always had to scratch and claw his way onto the opening day roster.

Compare that to the two rookie wide receivers drafted this year. I don't know their mental state coming into the season, but according to their head coach, they were woefully underprepared for the season physically. Something that has NEVER happened in James Thrash's career.

So maybe those two younger guys should look to the guy "messing with the maturation of our rookies." Because if they did, they would know what it takes to be much much better prepared to play in the NFL both mentally and physically.

Super Smart, Fights his Guts out. And its not BS either. If the rookies pick up on his work ethic we will have some young beast wideouts on the team.

Archived