Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Matt Terl: On the Field for Practice- 12/25/08(Kelly related)

J.Campbell17

coltzornrogers.jpg

Yes, any quarterback in the NFL should be able to complete "gorgeous" passes consistently without a pass rush or any pressure whatsoever. In sweats. That's why what he did wasn't "notable."

But you left out the important quote: "but I know how enthusiastic everyone here is to see him, so there you go.";)

I'm tired of hearing about all this slick sh** they're doing on the practice field and the offense comes out and lays an egg on Sunday.

True......all year these bloggers have made them out to be the Patriots during practice week.

Who knows though.....they could be practicing well, and it just not be translating to games.

HE HAD RECORDS IN COLLEGE DUDE. RECORDS!

And how many records do you currently have??? Hmmmmmm..... And no not your sexual ones. ;)

Colt also had the best rookie record in pre-season as well. Sure it is JUST the pre-season. But if you actually took the time to follow his QB career from high school to the pro you would have seen that everywhere he went he set a record. Considence? I don't think so.

Hmmmm.....making circus catches in practice, lot's of promise IN PRACTICE....reminds me of a certain WR from years past, i think the name was Lloyd, brandon?

Seriously, I could care less what these guys do in practice. Portis barely practices and runs his ass off every sunday.

I never expected any of these receivers to set the world on fire, but what I did expect was to see some fire out of them. To see the same passion that I see in Chris Horton every time the ball is snapped. Granted, it's tought when you're a WR to really show what you're made of unless the ball comes to you, but when it does, DON'T drop it, and DON't get stopped short of a first down. I'd love to see the stat showing how many dropped balls these guys have, or how many times they didnt' get seperation.

I guess it's just frustrating because WR was one of our most needed positions this year, and was probably the biggest letdown.

And how many records do you currently have??? Hmmmmmm..... And no not your sexual ones. ;)

What?? LOL that was probably the weirdest comeback post I've ever read.

I actually have two records:

1) Most time spent in the penalty box, and

2) I was the only guy to take my skate off and try and stab someone with it.

Archived