Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Politico: Supreme Court rejects Obama citizenship case

Cooked Crack

The Supreme Court rejected an attempt Monday to declare Barack Obama ineligible to be president.

The court turned down a long-shot emergency appeal from a New Jersey man who claimed that Obama could not serve as president because he had dual nationality at birth. Since his mother was an American and his Kenyan father was a British subject, he failed to meet the constitutional standard of being a “natural born citizen,” argued Leo Donofrio of East Brunswick, N.J., in his appeal.

The court denied the request without providing an explanation, which is common practice.

Donofrio’s suit was one of a few around the country seeking to nullify the election, but his had a noteworthy case history: It was referred to the high court by Justice Clarence Thomas, the court’s only African American.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1208/16300.html

I can't believe the Court would reject the case. Haven't they seen Obama's real birth certificate?

colmkbtwluu9.gif

You can tell that "birth certificate" is fake...it says Obama was 8 lbs, 4 oz. at birth but I think they use the metric system in Kenya!! Busted!!

:D

Well, I knew it was fake as soon as it said he was 20 inches.

If he was 20+ inches, you would be able to tell my this swimsuit shot of him.

PH2007010801538.jpg

Archived