Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hail To The Redskins!!!

darrelgreenie

I'm probably alone with this opinion but, i think the Redskins are better team then people are currently giving them credit for, you'd think we were 5-7 the way people act.

Are we a dominating team? No. But we are a team that can beat anyone when we play mistake free.

We are a team with zero margin for error that must maintain laser focus. Just a few missed blocks, dropped passes, missed reads from the QB/RB, dropped interceptions, missed tackles, missed gap assignments and we lose.

I kinda of agree with Zorn about the execution, but i also think that if the schemes were better the execution would be better.

The problem is that this team relies on guile and not on brawn. When a team has brawn everything is easier. Look at the Giants/Titans. They can overcome mistakes, they don't require perfect execuion.

We need a good scheme and great execution to win and i know we can do it.

Just speculating, but early on Zorn was fresh, had fresh ideas and now teams have caught up. In the preseason Zorn had all the time in the world to scheme and dream.

Zorn's creativity might be slowed down now because he's essentially wearing 3 hats HC, OC and QB coach.

Sherman Smith a 1st time OC has a background in the running not passing game and is new to this version of the WCO.

Zorn is also the QB coach with help from offensive assistant Chris Meidt, an NFL coaching rookie.

I think if the team takes a step back and assess their weaknesses they can find the answers. It seems like the team saw that when they watched the tape, and the players only meeting is a step in the right direction.

We are a good team, a veteran team. I believe we will make the playoffs and once there who knows. There are plenty of answers, this team's best football could be ahead of them.

172x135.jpg?center=0,0172x135.jpg?center=0,0172x135.jpg?center=0,0172x135.jpg?center=0,0

358x283.jpg?center=0,0

172x135.jpg?center=0,0172x135.jpg?center=0,0172x135.jpg?center=0,0172x135.jpg?center=0,0

358x283.jpg?center=0,0

358x283.jpg?center=0,0

358x283.jpg?center=0,0

small_B451C0C8-3048-7DFA-D61E5E2D40E59A66.jpgGreg_Blache_628312.jpg610x.jpg

:cheers:

But heading into the future the FO needs to improve our brawn.

172x135.jpg?center=0,0

IF the Skins beat the Ravens. We will go to the playoffs and make some noise.

This is THE Game coming up.

if we lose, we may still go to the PO, but 1 and done.

I hope we get this win, and it wouldn't surprise me if we did. It's all in Snyder's plan to keep his fans coming back for more.

All I know is Sherm & Z-man better work the midnight pot o' coffee & get this O back on it's feet. IMO, beating the Ravens will put them on the inside track to the playoffs with that schedule.

If Zorn/Sherm can come up with a good game plan and the Skins offense can step up and produce a win against the Ravens they'll gain my unwavering faith. spaceball.gif

2708024197_99b3f52b23.jpg?v=0

spaceball.gif

spaceball.gif

Lets go skins!!

All I know is Sherm & Z-man better work the midnight pot o' coffee & get this O back on it's feet. IMO, beating the Ravens will put them on the inside track to the playoffs with that schedule.

I think/hope we'll see a mix of the Zorn's best hits. A combo of the most succesful run and pass from this season. The passing formations and plays from the Saints, Cowboys I and Lions game. More singleback sweeps and tosses. More passes to backs.

Most fans didn't lose faith, they just realized that our opportunities are dwindling. We continue to lose to tough opponents in statement games and it's demoralizing. The Ravens game is our last chance. Let's hope the blame-game and finger-pointing is past us. It's time to just play ball.

Archived