Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's All Become One Big Blur

Jino

The hate on this board and from the media has become just a big blur... Even when I read stuff from the major newspapers, it seems like I've already read it before and it's becoming to sound the same.

JC

O-line

Rookie WRs

Jason Taylor Injury

No Sacks

Carlos Rogers Non-Interceptions

Suisham

Bad Playcalling

Stupid Colt Brennan

Snyder/Cerrato

Am I missing anything else? Anyone starting new threads regarding these topics, please STFU. Seriously, WE KNOW! So don't post the same crap every week. Please kindly stick your unoriginal crap for a thread in one that's already there. I'd even rather read "Should We Sign Plaxico?" threads then, "Campbell is Not the Answer" threads. Again, please refrain if you're coming with the same crap. This board is becoming unbearable even by it's own standards.

As fans, we have a right to discuss our team in any manner we want, positive or negative. But you're downright delusional if you think we can solve our team's losing. The coaches don't scrounge for ideas on this board. So for whoever is suggesting we bench Campbell, STFU, 'cuz it ain't happening.

I think there was a writer from ESPN who recently inferred that Redskins fans are panicky. That certainly is the correct term to describe our board.

We are no different than any other fans in the NFL.

Here it is, when you win, we are all friends and everyone is playing fine, but when you lose, the skies are falling.

It wasn't that long ago that Eli Manning was getting crushed by every Giant fan in NY, now he is the man. It is just human nature to do what we are doing, and the media loves to stir the pot.

It was great when we were 4-1, or 6-2, JC was an MVP candidate, Snyder and Vinny were learning how to be a GM, Zorn was coach of the year, Horton was DROY.

Now, we may not win another game, JC sucks, DS and VC are the worst front office, and Horton is slipping.

It is the nature of the beast, and every city's fans react the same.

The hate on this board and from the media has become just a big blur... Even when I read stuff from the major newspapers, it seems like I've already read it before and it's becoming to sound the same.

JC

O-line

Rookie WRs

Jason Taylor Injury

No Sacks

Carlos Rogers Non-Interceptions

Suisham

Bad Playcalling

Stupid Colt Brennan

Snyder/Cerrato

Am I missing anything else? Anyone starting new threads regarding these topics, please STFU. Seriously, WE KNOW! So don't post the same crap every week. Please kindly stick your unoriginal crap for a thread in one that's already there. I'd even rather read "Should We Sign Plaxico?" threads then, "Campbell is Not the Answer" threads. Again, please refrain if you're coming with the same crap. This board is becoming unbearable even by it's own standards.

As fans, we have a right to discuss our team in any manner we want, positive or negative. But you're downright delusional if you think we can solve our team's losing. The coaches don't scrounge for ideas on this board. So for whoever is suggesting we bench Campbell, STFU, 'cuz it ain't happening.

Got news for you Sparky. The team we choose to root for sucks. We have only made the playoffs 3 times in the last 16 seasons. That borders Arizona, Detroit and Cincinnati territory. We have the worst front office structure in the NFL and our stadium sucks. The problem is not the fans complaining its the fans not showing up to root for their team. Every city in the NFL that loses suffers from this. NY GIANTS are defending champs but I can remember one Saturday they were losing and the fans threw snowballs at the team. The answer to all is "winning". So toughen up homeslice and do your thing. HTTR.

When the team gives the fanbase something to truly cheer about, it will certainly be reflected on this board. When they don't, expect the same result in the opposite direction.

Personally, I'm tired of excuses and moral victories. This team earns, spends, and generates more offseason headlines than almost any other team every year. At what point will they truly be held accountable for their lack of results?

I am amazed that a football message board has degenerated into negative posts after a team loses 3 of 4 and isn't particularly competitive in the losses.

Why can't we be like other message boards where the talk is always calm and rational?

And fans never do things like...buying freaking billboards to criticize management.

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/bengals-billboard.jpg

Archived