Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell fans/haters.<<

PrimetimeSkins26

Why are people hating on this guy? He has great physical tools, showed great promise at the beginning of the year, and this is hopefully gonna be his first full season(without injury or thrown into the wolves). Remember, a quarterback is only as good as the line protecting him(see elite quarterbacks and their lines). Another good example is Marc Bulger and when he had a great line look how good he was. Now that his line is **** he looks like it.

What I'm trying to say is Campbell is our future at Quarterback. He can only get better and to get better you gotta go through tough times. Lucky for us he's really only been in a few this season.

Not to mention this is his what? 5th offense in 6 years?:(

I suggest everybody gets over him and realize that Todd Collins is a system quarterback(al saunders system) and Colt Brennan is a 6th round rookie. Don't even talk about Tom Brady becuase Brady has intagibles that Brennan will never be able to touch. Not sayin Brennan won't ever be good, just that Campbell is our best shot.

Thanks, been on here since 2004 and i've never seen so much senseless stuff coming from these boards. So I felt like I had to make an acount and give my :2cents:.

HTTR!!!:logo:

Archived