Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Request: A Canton-sized ovation for Taylor's family Sunday.

praise_gibbs

wish i could be there in person... so much i checked train tickets to DC today, but $200 each way was little too rich for my blood (plane was twice that). Be loud and long... The standing Ovation for Monk was incredible thing to witness and be a part of. I would love to see it topped.

the ovation for monk should be posted any time skin's fans are questioned... what a moment... plenty of other inductions and fans before them, but none that made the moment like the skin fans did that day...

the ovation for monk should be posted any time skin's fans are questioned... what a moment... plenty of other inductions and fans before them, but none that made the moment like the skin fans did that day...

I literally couldnt speak above a Peter Brady squeak for a week after Canton. We went beserk and it was the most pride I felt as a fan in a LONG time with this team.

Well worth the money...and I'd do it again if they put all the Hogs in at once too. :2cents:

Well, a large number Redskins fans will be too busy seeing how many beers they can shotgun before entering the stadium, missing half of the first quarter.

Hey, how did you get a hold of my Sunday itinerary?

That's exactly what I put on my "to-do" list!

Archived