Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dvd & vhs recorder

JeepRyder

Just looking for some help. Im trying to get a good DVD/VHS player where u can take old family VHS tapes and stuff like that and burn them over to DVD. I also have a new Sony Hard Drive camcorder Id like to just plug into the DVD player and burn DVDs that way. So Im looking for a good DVD player that can do all that and is easy to use. Anybody have any good recomendations? I've seen a few like Sony, Phillips and Samsung at Best Buy. Just curious if anyone has a good model thats easy to do VHS 2 DVD burning and hardrive camcorder burning. Thanks guys!

I had a Sanyo version, (DVD player only and VHS record/play), that was dreadful. The DVD still works, but not perfectly. The VHS died after about two years of light-to-normal use.

Got it at Walmart about 3-4 years ago and the only redeeming feature it had was a Family Guardian for the kids, which is built-in dirty word filter.

I've heard that the duo players are bad. They break often and early. I personally don't know. I don't have one, just what I've heard about them. I would get a DVD player/burner, and just hook up your video camera or VHS player to the dvd burner.

That's what I do and it works just great!!

Archived