Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

song titles and athletes/coaches

Bubble Screen

Unbelieveable--EMF.....Yes, EMF, it is, indeed, "Unbelieveable" that an NFL QB of 10+ years in the NFL doesn't know that a game can end in a tie. I think we can all agree on that.

Before He Cheats--Yes, Carrie Underwood, Bill Belichek had better think twice "Before He Cheats". Cause I think Goodell isn't playing next time.

Into the Ocean--Yes, Blue October, most Panther fans would agree with you, that Jake couldn't throw it "Into the Ocean" these past few weeks.

It's mind boggling when you realize that there are billions of people on this earth, and all of them have their own little weird thoughts.

Ok, let me explain. I had my iTunes open earlier when I was on ES. Also had a song playing when I was browsing the McNabb thread. I was glancing over the titles of all the songs and the idea came to start a thread about song titles and how the title could somehow relate to a particular coach, athlete etc. I was just bored while waiting for the late 4:15 start. Don't you guys have a sense of humor?:whoknows:

Archived