Extremeskins

Stadium music question

J.Campbell17

Would Congress bail out the oil companies  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would Congress bail out the oil companies

• Yes
    • No

Alright, when I'm watching the game I always here like after commercial breaks or timeouts this certain beat that everyone always sings to. It's not HTTR, But it is some other beat. Can anyone tell me what it is called? My brother says they play it at Maryland games but for some reason he won't tell me what it is called.

Thanks to whoever can diminish my confusion. :)

Rock and Roll Pt II by Gary Glitter aka a disgusting child molester.

Heyyyyyyy [you suck]

It beats that stupid "EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS *CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP*" thing. I hate that.

They used to play Rock and Roll part II at MD games but they stopped my freshman year, so 2004. If you ever hear it at a MD game, it is the fans trying to keep the tradition alive. The band at MD games try to play over it because it is "unsportsmanlike" to tell the other team they suck. If you listen closely the last lines are "and we're going to beat the hell out of you and you and you and you." Sometimes you can hear it at skins games.

It beats that stupid "EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS *CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP*" thing. I hate that.

I HATE when they play that song!!!!!!!!!!! Who makes those decisions?

Just sucks when you try to stick through jumping the whole way until the ball is kicked...jumping can wear you out!! Especially on "the hill" in clemson and they take their little second guesses and realign the ball..ahhhhh, just kick it!!!! lol

Is it the "HEY! YOU SUCK!"?

If so, that's Rock n Roll Pt 2 by Gary Glitter

The person playing the music is who sucks. They really need to work on their timing... Several times in the Dallas game while we were on Defense they started playing the intro to "Welcome to the Jungle". That's a great song but it sounds like a broken record when they start it too early and end up having to repeat it over and over again.

The song selection has been good this year... I like the variety of hiphop and rock... last year it was all hiphop. However, the timing has been bush league all year long. Also.... "Everybody Clap Your Hands" has to go. It makes me feel like I'm at a cheesy dance party on a cruise ship.

Zombie Nation - German techno...:doh:

I do like the Gladiator scene they play on the mini-tron before the Skins are introduced:

"At my signal, UNLEASH HELL!!"

If that doesn't get you pumped up...nothing will. :cool:

Abso-freakin-lutely love this!!!!!

The person playing the music is who sucks. They really need to work on their timing... Several times in the Dallas game while we were on Defense they started playing the intro to "Welcome to the Jungle". That's a great song but it sounds like a broken record when they start it too early and end up having to repeat it over and over again.

The song selection has been good this year... I like the variety of hiphop and rock... last year it was all hiphop. However, the timing has been bush league all year long. Also.... "Everybody Clap Your Hands" has to go. It makes me feel like I'm at a cheesy dance party on a cruise ship.

It's not rocket science.... see the guy with the big orange gloves on, when he spins his arm then it's time to make noise! Why even bother before then?!? Maybe I'm missing something.

Archived