Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Now w/Pic) Who want to go in on a Carlos Rogers Throwback Jersey Lot with me?

iMeast

There is a lot of 5 up on a site where you get those fake jerseys. The total of the lot is $147.30 with free shipping. That would make it $29.46 per jersey and whatever my cost is to ship it to you. The jerseys are in the 70th anniversary style with sewn on spears and stripes on the sleeves. If anyone is interested I will post pictures. I really wanted a throwback jersey in this style and Carlos Rogers is having a Pro Bowl type year so why not? :seahawksu

productimg1225129198311.jpg

HTTR

There is a lot of 5 up on a site where you get those fake jerseys. The total of the lot is $147.30 with free shipping. That would make it $29.46 per jersey and whatever my cost is to ship it to you. The jerseys are in the 70th anniversary style with sewn on spears and stripes on the sleeves. If anyone is interested I will post pictures. I really wanted a throwback jersey in this style and Carlos Rogers is having a Pro Bowl type year so why not? :seahawksu

HTTR

Maybe. We need pics or z web link.

I like Rogers a lot, but my problem with this jersey is he wasn't on the team in 2002.

One last thing, not to nitpick, but I think "throwback" is the wrong term. I think "throwback" refers to a jersey that is copied from a style once worn by the team. The Redskins never wore a jersey that looked like this. I think "70th anni" is a better term for this jersey. Not picking on you iMeast, lots of people use the word throwback incorrectly. :)

Yeah I am just calling it what I have seen it called when it is sold in stores. I have also see it called "alternative" color. Yeah I know the jersey is only suppose to look similar to the jerseys worn from 65-69 but not exactly like it.

Yeah I feel the same way about him not being on the team in 2002, but the fake makers haven't made a Darrell Green yet. :seahawksu

HTTR

Yeah I am just calling it what I have seen it called when it is sold in stores. I have also see it called "alternative" color. Yeah I know the jersey is only suppose to look similar to the jerseys worn from 65-69 but not exactly like it.

Yeah I feel the same way about him not being on the team in 2002, but the fake makers haven't made a Darrell Green yet. :seahawksu

HTTR

lol @ fake makers.

The 2002 is the "70th anni jersey."

The 2003 (same thing but missing the patch) is the "alternate jersey." If it was a gamer and game worn, it would have the GSS patch.

Archived