Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've decided what Univ I'm going to go to...

Johnny Punani2

Originally posted by Skins56

Oh my God I miss college so much.

I don't know if any of you have ever taken a ride through the campus of James Madison University, but on a warm day there's more beautiful skin walking around than I've ever seen elsewhere. This includes all beaches I've been to. :cry:

Just graduated from there in December, and I already miss it a ton. Thank God I only live about twenty minutes from there so I can go back once in a while to check out the scenery.

Fellas, let's not overlook a small school in southeastern NC. The University of North Carolina at Wilmington. While I was there in the early 90s, the ratio of girls to guys was 9:1. And to top it off the beach was only 10 minutes away. Sorry I don't have a pic to back it up with.:cool:

Originally posted by NorEastNCFan

Fellas, let's not overlook a small school in southeastern NC. The University of North Carolina at Wilmington. While I was there in the early 90s, the ratio of girls to guys was 9:1. And to top it off the beach was only 10 minutes away. Sorry I don't have a pic to back it up with.:cool:

Gotta agree ... made a few visits and they are plentiful and STELLAR.
Originally posted by JBooma

The only bad thing normal guys like us do not have much to choose from. The star athletes probably have about 5 each.

Gotta disagree. The right personality can get a "normal" guy in a lot of ... "exclusive clubs" ... if you will. In a college atmosphere a normal guy should make out quite well or else he's not going about trying in the right way.

Trust me on this. I spent 5 years (and 2 summers) in college getting my 4-year degree.

Why do think think that would be. :)

Archived