Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn Presser

return2glory

Well I basically found out that Zorn thinks you can somehow score 17 points with 2 scores. Someone asked with 11 minutes left if they thought they should start running a no huddle offense. He said they talked about it but then he said remember, we were only down 2 scores so he felt there wasnt a need to do so. So even a day later, he still thinks they were down 16 I guess...

Look.... i like Campbell.. but cmon. Brunell had a high completion percentage too and we all know what that was about.

just because you're able to make a 5yd pass does not make you a great QB.. i was really disappointed in Campbells play last night.. even against the #1 D

needless to say not looking forward to the NYG game

ok so Campbell sucks again? Man this is confusing.

He surely missed some throws last night that could have changed the tone of the game in the first half. I'm willing to say that he WAS inaccurate instead of IS innaccurate. Last night was a bad outing but i believe the skins will fix some things during the break and help get healthy.

64.5% completions this season in the NFL sucks alright :rolleyes:

Some of you guys say some pretty ****ing stupid things.....

Did you listen to his press conference? What is Jason Campbell's pass completion percentage on 3rd down. (find that stat for me)

Also, do you know why his percentage is so high? It's because he's throwing the 5 yard outs and screens. Any QB can have a high percentage doing that. Even the radio guys are talking (right now) about him and the offense sucking. Only have 8 TDs, and how JC is acting scared. He doesn't keep anybody on their toes.

Archived