Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please stop saying that "their backup QB killed us"

TheItalianStallion

again, i cant emphasize this enough. u state that total yards were actually about even. well, in previous games, we actually have more total yards than our opponents and we still cant get TDs. that is the difference between good teams and mediocre teams. sure we move the ball. raising out offense number , hence ranking high in offense which is based on total yards but total pts? forgetaboutit. we are like in the 20s. that is the difference between us and good teams. for example. tonights game. u said almost the same in total yards. but they score TDs. we score FGs. hard to understand? it aint rocket science.

again, i cant emphasize this enough. u state that total yards were actually about even. well, in previous games, we actually have more total yards than our opponents and we still cant get TDs. that is the difference between good teams and mediocre teams. sure we move the ball. raising out offense number , hence ranking high in offense which is based on total yards but total pts? forgetaboutit. we are like in the 20s. that is the difference between us and good teams. for example. tonights game. u said almost the same in total yards. but they score TDs. we score FGs. hard to understand? it aint rocket science.

he knows we cant score, he said that we arent opportunistic, read the whole post.

Their backup QB beat us. He crushed us. He had pressure on him, got sacked but HE WON the game. Our first string QB couldn't even throw the ball away when outside the pocket to give us a chance for a first down.

Better?

Oh, and don't give me that CRAP that "the yardage was about even." MOST OF OUR YARDS were gimme yards at the end of the game! Who cares about the stats then? And none of them ended IN POINTS.

im sorry. am i missing something here? i mean talk about coming up all all the possible excuses in the book. this is really getting embarrassing. the stuff redskins fans come up with. what the hell does that even mean...... we arent opportunistic? what is this world coming too? lord help these people.

I agree with this, and I don't think we're beyond "good" at this stage. Just saying that, as far as how well the teams actually played, it wasn't THAT bad.

Their backup QB beat us. He crushed us. He had pressure on him, got sacked but HE WON the game.
No HE didn't. The STEELERS won the game. HE led them on ONE good drive. That's all I was saying.
Our first string QB couldn't even throw the ball away when outside the pocket to give us a chance for a first down.
I won't defend JC on that particular play, because that was just stupid. But ANY QB will play poorly if they get hit in the mouth early. Even when not pressured, it gets in the QB's head. Exhibit A: Tom Brady (arguably the best QB of this era) in the SB last year.
Oh, and don't give me that CRAP that "the yardage was about even." MOST OF OUR YARDS were gimme yards at the end of the game! Who cares about the stats then? And none of them ended IN POINTS.
This is a strawman.

im sorry. am i missing something here? i mean talk about coming up all all the possible excuses in the book. this is really getting embarrassing. the stuff redskins fans come up with. what the hell does that even mean...... we arent opportunistic? what is this world coming too? lord help these people.
It's in plain elglish. Read it again if needed. This was a defensive struggle, and they took advantage of the few opportunities they had, we didn't.

What does this even mean?

it means, it was horrendous. bad. they played like crap. thos yards gained, mostly at the end. dude, we had so many opportunities. the field position we had in the 1st qt alone was near the 50 yard line. but we couldnt move theball. we only come up with 2 Fgs. i was at the game. i saw everything. it was just so bad dude. u shouldnt really rely on stats man. it can be very deceptive and misleading. never , ever do that.

it means, it was horrendous. bad. they played like crap. thos yards gained, mostly at the end. dude, we had so many opportunities. the field position we had in the 1st qt alone was near the 50 yard line. but we couldnt move theball. we only come up with 2 Fgs. i was at the game. i saw everything. it was just so bad dude. u shouldnt really rely on stats man. it can be very deceptive and misleading. never , ever do that.
Um...exactly? You pretty much just proved my point. We weren't that bad, we just squandered opportunities.

Um...exactly? You pretty much just proved my point. We weren't that bad, we just squandered opportunities.

dude, where are you from? do u not understand? we get the ball in their territory by recovering the the onside kick. we have awsome field position and we couldnt even move less than 40 yards to get a TD. we move like 15 yards and kick a F. then we get the INT and we move like 30 yards and kick another FG. then we get good position by good kickoff return... and we are out not being able to move the ball. how is that proving your point? opportunity is there but we arent good enough to make the best of it. how is that being a good team? squandered? what the hell. ahhhh man, i give up. yo, u smoking some good stuff right pal. i mean, we didnt even have to drive 70 or 80 yards to try to get a TD and we still couldnt do it. LOL

I wrote: Um...exactly? You pretty much just proved my point. We weren't that bad, we just squandered opportunities

To which you responded:

dude, where are you from? do u not understand? we get the ball in their territory by recovering the the onside kick. we have awsome field position and we couldnt even move less than 40 yards to get a TD. we move like 15 yards and kick a F. then we get the INT and we move like 30 yards and kick another FG. then we get good position by good kickoff return... and we are out not being able to move the ball. how is that proving your point? opportunity is there but we arent good enough to make the best of it. how is that being a good team? squandered? what the hell. ahhhh man, i give up. yo, u smoking some good stuff right pal. i mean, we didnt even have to drive 70 or 80 yards to try to get a TD and we still couldnt do it. LOL
Yes, you were proving my point.

Archived