Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tailgate tips?

indyskins

Hey all - just got 2 tix to Cowboys Redskins :dallasuck- Section 454, Row 24 - hopefully those are pretty good, they are kind of high up but around the 50 yard line, got them for $295 for both so didn't think that was too bad.

Wanted some input as far as tailgating and the surrounding area - I will be coming from out of town so if you have any input as to which lot to go to, if tailgate club passes are worth it, places to make sure to check out, etc. that would be appreciated. Apologize if there is a thread on this all ready but I didn't see one when I searched. Thanks!

Hey all - just got 2 tix to Cowboys Redskins :dallasuck- Section 454, Row 24 - hopefully those are pretty good, they are kind of high up but around the 50 yard line, got them for $295 for both so didn't think that was too bad.

Wanted some input as far as tailgating and the surrounding area - I will be coming from out of town so if you have any input as to which lot to go to, if tailgate club passes are worth it, places to make sure to check out, etc. that would be appreciated. Apologize if there is a thread on this all ready but I didn't see one when I searched. Thanks!

Easy enough...... E43 Green Lot, stop by and say hi!

Keep an eye out in the Tailgate section for a stickied thread regarding the Dallass tailgate. All the info you could want or need will be there.

Thanks for all the responses, any feedback on the seats? I hope they aren't too high up there! I'm looking forward to it, been a fan since I was a kid and was able to squeeze it in to a work trip.

I believe the seats are 5 rows from the top of the stadium. But it'll still be an awesome environment and a great time for you!

Just don't put your grill with hot charcoals in the back of your car and burn up 7-8 cars next to you and you should be fine. JK. Typically, the green lot is known for great tailgating. Problem with Green lot is that there is not a lot of room there necessarily. I like the red lots. That is where I park. But if you have green lot that should be a blast either way.

Archived