Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KSK: Sean Taylor Memorial Meast of the Week — Week 8

Stophovr6

This blog entry has it all. Politics and it's ugliness, a quote from the Mayor of FedEx of the DTC and a tribute to Santana Moss, this weeks Sean Taylor Memorial Meast of the Week.

Politics makes people retarded, in an even less pleasant way than how sports makes people retarded. Observe any of the political flame wars that have erupted the last few weeks in the comment threads anytime the election has been mentioned even tangentially.

Most folks have grown tired of the coverage and just want the **** to be done. As a resident of a swing state, I couldn’t agree more. So it was some bemusement that I saw this post speculating whether sports blogs will endorse candidates. Because if people don’t care who sports stars themselves endorse, they’ll certainly have their ears pinned back to hear what a bunch of dick joke slinging retards have to say about **** they don’t understand.

Link:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/10/sean-taylor-memorial-meast-of-the-week-week-8.html

Site contains language not safe for work. Enjoy.

that ****er is holding a steelers jersey!! we play the steelers...obama just jinxed us!!

obamajersey102708.jpg

I hear ya Big Mike! See, this right here is reason ALONE not to vote for this fool! He's a friggin' Redskins hater! That fool might as well be holding up a Dallas Cowboys jersey.

Oh, and good blog by the way!

Archived