Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF 11/3 Trade green parking for orange parking?

bigron

I know it is a down grade to trade for a green parking pass for an orange parking pass, but would anyone be willing to do a straight up trade for an orange parking pass for my green one? Trying to tail gate with some people that have orange passes. I can meet on Monday or before around Northern Virginia.

Dude, that is an upgrade, not a downgrade. Orange Parking is closer to the stadium and for club season ticket holders, thus the Orange passes are more expensive (when you account for all the costs of being a club season ticket holder)

You should tell your friends in the Orange lot to park in the Green lot. I have parked in the Green lot with an Orange pass every game this season.

Dude, that is an upgrade, not a downgrade. Orange Parking is closer to the stadium and for club season ticket holders, thus the Orange passes are more expensive (when you account for all the costs of being a club season ticket holder)

You should tell your friends in the Orange lot to park in the Green lot. I have parked in the Green lot with an Orange pass every game this season.

The cost of green and orange are the same ... and the green D lots are closer to the stadium than any orange lot.

:cheers::cheers:

BigRon PM me ill trade with ya!

And they "cost" the same from the Skins, the better your seats (premiums compared to general admission tickets) the closer parking you get offered.

I can meet saturday or sunday during the day, im not far from you, right over the Woodrow Wilson bridge.

CRAP NEVERMIND *slaps self* thought you had a orange pass LOL ive got green too.

Archived