Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Southside of Metro Atlanta--Best Place to watch 'Skins/Steelers?

Beauty is Only

My fellow Metro Atlantans:

I'm not really a sports bar kinda guy. When I watch games, I tend to watch them alone so I can focus on the game itself, not on conversations with fellow viewers. But, the 'Skins/Steelers game is an event that only comes along every few years, and I'm friends with several Steelers fans, so we're gonna watch it together.

I live in Jonesboro, GA which is approx. 25 miles southwest of Atlanta. Where would be a good place to watch this Monday night matchup on Nov. 3? I'm looking for a place that's not too loud or crowded, has good, reasonably-priced food (good wings especially), several big TVs and is within 15 miles or so of Jonesboro, GA.

And, while you may think it's odd, none of us have cable TV in our homes. If we did, we'd probably just go to someone's house to watch.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

I use to live on the southside of ATL, when I use to live on the southside I would watch the Redskins games at the Hooters on Tara Blvd. I use to watch games at the JR Crickets but I liked the Hooters better. I never watched a Monday night game there before so I'm not sure how the atmosphere would be during MNF.

Archived