Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JO Sports, Inc - Redskins Game Used Stuff

70Chip44

what website are you finding these on? cuz i go to the josports website all the time and its always the same stuff and your pulling things in that arent on that website, would like to know thanks

They were on JO's website a while back (6 months?), but they sent them out to different auction houses, where I bid on, and won them. That's why you don't see them listed there anymore, once they consign them for auction, they remove them from their website (usually). Grey Flannel Auctions is where I won mine for example. If you check around other sites, like Game Used Universe, JO sells/auctions there as well. Anyone you're looking for other than Landry (which I still have BTW)?

I noticed that there hasnt been much stuff added in the past year or so. Did the contract with the Redskins expire?

LMFAO! We've been so freakin' bad the past 2 years, that the skins were probably begging them to buy the jerseys.......and as it seems, they declined! Except for Orakpo that is.......

And there's been some comments from certain members saying something to the effect of "Hey Jeromy! Those RAMS game jerseys, just burn them"

The sentiment is probably pretty widespread. The only jerseys I bought recently were from previous games that to me were important. Skins unfortunately came up short on 1 of them.....

LMFAO! We've been so freakin' bad the past 2 years, that the skins were probably begging them to buy the jerseys.......and as it seems, they declined! Except for Orakpo that is.......

And there's been some comments from certain members saying something to the effect of "Hey Jeromy! Those RAMS game jerseys, just burn them"

The sentiment is probably pretty widespread. The only jerseys I bought recently were from previous games that to me were important. Skins unfortunately came up short on 1 of them.....

But the Raiders are horrendous and they keep adding Raiders jerseys. Unless the Redskins are charging astronomical prices

But the Raiders are horrendous and they keep adding Raiders jerseys. Unless the Redskins are charging astronomical prices

Good point on the Raiders being carried and horrendous, I don't understand what the problem might be then. Maybe the skins are holding out until their tent sale, and will then disperse the jerseys???? Dunno

I'm gonna find out about this tent sale by Tuesday. I hope.

Tomorrow is Tuesday, so GET ON IT!!!!! :ols:

Here's my newest

DSCF4195.jpg?t=1266883863

DSCF4196.jpg?t=1266883899

DSCF4197.jpg?t=1266883763

I wanted a 70th Anniversary in a QB cut. I found a seller on eBay that had this. He was selling another Rosenfels (White), and this was in the background so I inquired, and we worked out what I thought was a GREAT deal. Obviously not Game Used, but awesome for my collection nonetheless.

Whats up guys, sorry haven't been on in a while been busy travling, end of season was CRAZY.. I will be at the Chantilly Show March 26-28 with ALOT of Redskins Gear and I will be revealing the 2009 Gamers with a show special...

Jeromy - roughly how many '09 gamers will you be bringing, and will you be bringing any others from previous years (excluding the ones on your site)?

Thanks

Edit: Re the Collector's Sale at the Stadium - Update - The planning is in progress, but they're trying to tie it into another event. That's all I have. Sounds like a draft day weekend thing to me. That's my guess.

Archived