Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for Skins/Ravens Tix

MattFancy

I don't think that strategy will work. I have been trying for extras for family members for awhile -- watching the prices rise as the game gets closer. I was successful in getting two club seats at $155 face value -- by agreeing to buy another pair for the Raiders game last week. Otherwise, I am looking at the same sticker shock as you all as I am trying to score two more anywhere in the stadium (they will move to my section and stand behind us after we bribe the usher).

The extra demand is coming from your side of the BW Parkway, driving prices higher than I've ever seen for regular season games.

The extra demand is coming from your side of the BW Parkway, driving prices higher than I've ever seen for regular season games.

Yeah, but see, when the weather turns and the holiday season starts, people who are thinking about coming to the game are going to start realizing that they have better things to do than sit in the cold and watch football. At the same time, ticket holders who had planned on going to the game are going to think the same thing, and throw their tix online.

Most people are wimps. Really, they are. Prices will drop. They aren't going to be dirt cheap, but they'll be much cheaper than they are now. I'm sure of it.

how much do you think a fair price to pay for a pair of tickets would be mark, as most redskins fans will want tickets for that game, and if we beat pit and dallas i cant see tickets droping that much. do you think that ebay is the best way to go. and will asc drop prices for that game.

A fair price is whatever the market says. I have no idea what that will be until after Thanksgiving. I do believe prices will drop a bit, but probably not dramatically. But they'll drop so it's worth waiting.

Yes, I think eBay would be a good way to go. Wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on stubhub too.

ascticket doesn't really stock that many ravens tix, but they have a few. stagefront has more. There may be another broker out there who stocks a lot of ravens tix, but I don't know who it is. I'm not a ravens fan. :)

I hope that y'all are correct about the market prices dropping. I don't see it happening unless either team goes into a major tailspin, or a storm shows up. Cold weather per se doesn't seem to affect the crowd size, e.g. the 2007 Patriots game had very few no-shows despite a 50 mph bitter wind; this game will likely be a bigger draw than the Patriots.

Does anyone know which direction the seats are numbered or how many are in a row at M&T ? For example, looking at Section 100 on the seating chart...are the higher numbers to the right or left?

Looking north (e.g. from Section 127 looking at the Ravens logo) row 1, seat 1 is behind the "v" in "Ravens". The highest seat number would be behind the "R". Section 100 should be the opposite.

The sections are of variable widths. I believe they would average about 25 or so seats per row along the sidelines, as few as a dozen in the curved end zone and corners.

Looking north (e.g. from Section 127 looking at the Ravens logo) row 1, seat 1 is behind the "v" in "Ravens". The highest seat number would be behind the "R". Section 100 should be the opposite.

The sections are of variable widths. I believe they would average about 25 or so seats per row along the sidelines, as few as a dozen in the curved end zone and corners.

Thank you sir! You've been a big help! :applause:

I hope that y'all are correct about the market prices dropping. I don't see it happening unless either team goes into a major tailspin, or a storm shows up. Cold weather per se doesn't seem to affect the crowd size, e.g. the 2007 Patriots game had very few no-shows despite a 50 mph bitter wind; this game will likely be a bigger draw than the Patriots.
I'm not saying crowd size will be reduced or that there will be no shows. I'm saying prices will come down a bit. Hey, maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I think, based on what I've seen at Landover.

I bought seats back in Aug knowing that the prices would be crazy plus having a hunch that both teams would have good records. I paid $175 each for sect 111. That was extremely expensive to me at the time but now I think those same seats are going for close to $300.
You bought those on August 5th, right? :)

Let's not confuse fishing prices with sold listings. Stubhub shows sold listings ranging from $148 - $269 with an avg price of $193 in section 111. But you're right, prices seem to be increasing.

I'm going to wait. :)

You bought those on August 5th, right? :)

Let's not confuse fishing prices with sold listings. Stubhub shows sold listings ranging from $148 - $269 with an avg price of $193 in section 111. But you're right, prices seem to be increasing.

I'm going to wait. :)

:notworthy

How did you know that? Did you put those up? lol I had to actually look back to see when I bought them. But anyway I just looked on stubhub and right now if you want a pair of tix you either going to have to pay $274 or $289 each for sect 111. Which should easily cost someone $300 each after tax and charges. I am guessing they are more expenisve in that section because thats where the visiting team comes out from.

:notworthy

How did you know that? Did you put those up? lol I had to actually look back to see when I bought them. But anyway I just looked on stubhub and right now if you want a pair of tix you either going to have to pay $274 or $289 each for sect 111. Which should easily cost someone $300 each after tax and charges. I am guessing they are more expenisve in that section because thats where the visiting team comes out from.

Haha. No.

There's this cool little function on stubhub that let's you check and see "Sold Listings", and I could see somebody bought some tix in 111 for $175 each on Aug 5th. And I bet that somebody was you. :)

Haha. No.

There's this cool little function on stubhub that let's you check and see "Sold Listings", and I could see somebody bought some tix in 111 for $175 each on Aug 5th. And I bet that somebody was you. :)

Oh ok that makes more since haha. But anyway these prices are up there and looks like theres less than 1000 on stubhub

Haha. No.

BTW, how are you actually able to do that without putting up a listing to sell tickets?

BTW, how are you actually able to do that without putting up a listing to sell tickets?

Just go through like you are going to sell tickets -- make up info -- and just don't go all the way through with it .. I did it earlier to check the section where I bought tickets (section 134). I even put mine up there for $1,000.00/ticket!! Haha - you never know what some people will pay!

This sucks... I'm trying to find three for my brother who's a BC fire fighter (and skins fan of course) so he can go with our parents.... I posted this cheezy craigslist ad in the baltimore section hoping to rip at someone's heart strings since the holidays are coming up... Since I'm not lying about any of it on the listing, there's no bad juju coming so i figured it was worth a shot....

Archived