Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Media Blog: Boomer Esiason calls out Troy Aikman: Ex-Cardinals QB claims Ex-Co

Cowboy8467

I hate when Boomer broadcasts our games, he seems to have an axe to grind because we didn't draft him, or something. He always seemed biased against us.

Aikman did our game against the Cowboys this year, and seemed to be singing praises of the way the 'Skins were playing, I have seen him to be pretty even. Johnston shows his bias, but I haven't seen it with Aikman.

I think Aikman is one of the best announcers FOX has to offer. I watched the game and I didn't really notice it.

I think some people just can't accept the fact that he played for the Cowboys. It happens. He didn't have a choice in the matter. Buck is a ***** though. He's got mad hate for anything that doesn't bleed blue and silver. I think he hates Philadelphia, too. During the Phillies playoff games he was blowing Manny like you wouldn't believe. **** Manny and **** Joe Buck.

nah, Aikman is good

but it's obvious just like when Joey T called Redskin games back on ESPN

nah, Aikman is good

but it's obvious just like when Joey T called Redskin games back on ESPN

I don't mind Theismann either. The reality is they played for that team so there's obvious there's gonna be an ounce of bias in them. What do you expect? But I think Aikman and Theismann are good at keeping that in check.

Joe Buck S's a D though.

Who can forget the ridiculous "the legend of Tony Romo sits to pee continues to grow" comments last year. Buck is just a total Dallas suck up at times. Aikman isn't bad, although I didn't listen to him against the Cards. Who knows, maybe he did slant his calls a little. I just know Aikman is pretty balanced during Redskins games.

Yeah, I was going to bring up that "legend of tony Romo sits to pee" crap, but I could not remember when it was that he said it.

The "true" legend of Tony Romo sits to pee: 1-3 against Washington

Archived