Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about ESPN980...

purbeast

No it has nothing to do w/CZabe or Polland being idiots :P

I currently work in Columbia. For the past 2 or so weeks I've been trying to find a radio that will actually find the station on the 980am dial. I got these 2 different small pocket radios from CVS and neither of them can get the stations. I returned the first and still have the 2nd but am going to return it tomorrow.

I was wondering if anyone else works in Columbia, MD and has a radio that actually picks up the station. I also need a radio with headphones because I want to listen to it quietly for everyone else.

I recently saw they simulcast on 9.27 and 94.3 on the FM, as well as 720 or something on the AM, but I can't get either of those either.

I can't stand being at work not catching the monday chatter or the tuesday skins players on the air, so please somebody help and recommend me something they know works! I just want to make sure my 3rd purchase is a charm.

forgot to mention we aren't allowed to stream stuff at work.

pretty lame especially considering I work for a software company.

Yeah real lame dude. I don't think you are going to be able to catch a signal from a desk radio, you will need the stream I am pretty sure.

forgot to mention we aren't allowed to stream stuff at work.

pretty lame especially considering I work for a software company.

Bummer...that's very lame of your company.

I would go nuts if I didn't have access to it every morning, especially after a game.

I've had problems picking it up in the car when I'm out that way. It's tough to find the signal out there and being inside a building makes it more difficult. Get a high quality radio and see if it works, you can always return it. Radio shack would definitely be a good bet as someone else said.

Archived