Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

if alexanders signs, when betts returns....

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

If he does well here, he will likely stay here. He will be under contract unless we cut him, and we probably have to pay him anyway. I would like to see Betts try some punt returns when he comes back.

no we would not have to pay him, these players are paid weekly

if he is here 3 weeks he will get 3 weeks pay, nothing more, signing bonuses are the only thing guaranteed and he did not recieve one

IMO, I would prefer Rock as the kick returner, he does have a 25 yard average and did last year too. Betts will not break any more long returns then Rock.

As for punt returner. IMO, in a word...NO. He has never returned a punt so why start now?

Betts has returned just as many kickoff's for TD's as Rock has. Betts is a fine kick returner. As for punts? Not sure.

Hopefully Alexander is cut upon Betts return. Shaun is soft, has lost what he briefly had, and I hope to God he is not on this team in 3 weeks. He is also quite feminine to say the least. I just can't get the picture of his pansy style clapping on the sidelines in the first playoff game with them and the fact that he wanted no part of that game against us.

Zorn also seems surprised by the physical nature of our players and our games. He seems to like it but seriously he has to see that Alexander will not fit in on this team. SA is a giant ugly girl who acts and talks like a gymnast.

Hopefully Alexander is cut upon Betts return. Shaun is soft, has lost what he briefly had, and I hope to God he is not on this team in 3 weeks. He is also quite feminine to say the least. I just can't get the picture of his pansy style clapping on the sidelines in the first playoff game with them and the fact that he wanted no part of that game against us.

Zorn also seems surprised by the physical nature of our players and our games. He seems to like it but seriously he has to see that Alexander will not fit in on this team. SA is a giant ugly girl who acts and talks like a gymnast.

Big ugly gymnast? OK. Shouldn't we wait and see what happens before we plan his demise? And Zorn might know this guy a little from the time he went to that one Seattle game...

I don't think he was eligible after being there last year.

We cut Mason. At that point he was free to sign with any team in the league. He signed with Baltimore, who put him on their practice squad. We could now snag him off of Baltimore's practice squad but would have to put him on our active roster and not our practice squad.

Mason was eligible for our practice squad after we cut him. He just signed with Baltimore instead.

We cut Mason. At that point he was free to sign with any team in the league. He signed with Baltimore, who put him on their practice squad. We could now snag him off of Baltimore's practice squad but would have to put him on our active roster and not our practice squad.

Mason was eligible for our practice squad after we cut him. He just signed with Baltimore instead.

I thought he was on our PS last year, and you are only allowed to have a player there for 1 year. I could be wrong about that.

Archived