Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn: "Sorry we lost."

TSO

I don't like his feel good attitude after a loss. I hope he rides the players hard this week and doesn't allow this stuff to happen again. I wish there was a mix between Zorn and Parcells. They have a chance to really go far this year and I hope Zorn is tough when he has to be

What is he going to go to the press conference crying. He know why we lost, I know why we lost, and u know why we lost. U can turn the ball over three times and scoring range and expect to win. In addition u can't have a punter who gives the opponent the ball at the 50. I'm sick just thinking about it, imagine how they feel. The only thing they can do is focus on the browns and kick their *** next week!

Well I do think that Zorn called a crappy game, maybe because the Rams suck he wanted to call other things, however we should have aired it out more and can someone please get Jon Jansen back to the bench, he is good for spot duty only no way he is a full time starter. He sucks and he needs some of the stuff #68 for the Rams was on. Sorry but as much as I like this team, Zorn had an off day and Jansen simply sucks.

I think ya'll r missing the point. His play calling was good. I give him a b+. I would have prefered to go deep alot because their secondary is garbage. The plays he called did work though. I give our execuction a D. Running game was great, but, our o-line's passing blocking just wasn't good enough. 3 times we got into scoring range we turned the ball over. Instead of having 21 pts or 9 at the least we had -7 points. Thats why we lost, not playcalling

Archived