Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whoever is concerned about the Redskins season....

WeBB15

Not trying to be rude, but that one play theory isn't true. If that's the case, then if Jackson doesn't fumble, we get beat by 2 scores. So, it can work both ways.

We lost because our OC decided to not throw downfield. Plain and simple. We lost because we weren't willing to win. We just thought we'd go out, score 20 points, run a lot and win. Well, St. Louis stomped our throats and said pass us to beat us. We didn't. They gave up some running yards, but a huge buld of it was when they were leading. They dared us to pass and Zorn chickened out. He is the biggest clown of the day. He cost us with his sorry play calling. It was not one play, but the many times we threw 4 yard routes while facing the worst secondary in football. How pathetic do you have to be to not see all those DB's on the Rams sideline who are in plain clothes and out of the game. Zorn is either hard headed or plain stupid.

Not trying to be rude, either, but the Redskins lost because of turnovers...they put up almost 400 yards of offense...take away all the turnovers in this game, and the Redskins win easily.

NFL 101: TURNOVERS = LOSS

I predict the same thing will not happen and the team will come out angry and fired up and this game will have been a wake up call to any human thinking that just because a team is undefeated, they are going to lie down and let a 4-1 team bowl them over.

I think you meant winless, not undefeated... :D

Proving my first point... Youre way ahead of yourself... There is no worst team in football by week 6, damn we got some idiotic fans on here

I am sorry but you are clue-LESS. There isn't a worst team by week 6? hmmmm, so when does the worst team officially happen in your eyes,,, it may change at some point in the year, but pretty clearly the worst teams in the league right now are St.Louis and Detroit ! In any case, it doesn't take away from the concerns any sane fan should have.... you on the other hand are blind to reality !

If I could relate this to golf............we made two birdies in a row (Dallas, Philly) and then followed it up with a triple bogey. I will guarantee that this loss is going to haunt us in the playoff hunt.

I agree, games like these are freebies to "Elite" or "dominant" teams. The good news is, there doesn't seem to be a team that is dominating at this point in the season, everything looks pretty even with the teams that have 3 or more wins.

Not trying to be rude, either, but the Redskins lost because of turnovers...they put up almost 400 yards of offense...take away all the turnovers in this game, and the Redskins win easily.

NFL 101: TURNOVERS = LOSS

Cardinals had 3 turnovers against the cowboys. They won.

400 yards of offense huh? McNabb himself threw for 400 against these Rams. And with what receivers? He has an OC who knows how to go deep. We don't.

And take away the turnovers and we win? Nope. Take away Jackson's fumble and we loose by 2 scores. It works both ways. Not adapting and being conservative lost this game. Zorn is the reason we lost. He refused to pass against the worst secondary in football. Why? Ony he knows.

Whatever - this team is not mentally strong or professional in its approach or execution. That was junior college pathetic. Everything good we thought we saw was obviously smoke and mirrors. For all the talk about the culture change under Zorn it is the same old crap all over again. How many times have we seen this exact same game played out the past few years?

This team simply does not know how to beat inferior opponents. They are soft in the worst possible way. Obviously there is not enough professionalism to understand how to handle success. That is really sad.

We could easily lose every game the rest of the way if they keep playing like they did yesterday. Absolutely inexcusable.

The NFC East is a little overrated. Especially the Cowboys and Eagles. I am not sure about the Giants either. They have played some very easy teams.

The Redskins WERE underarted.

The Redskin's loss to the Rams managed to settle everything down.

The Redskins are still (as long as they keep it medium) the seond best team in the NFC East. However, the rest of their games will not be a as easy as they appeared a week ago.

Home field advantage means nothing in division games.

The Redskins are 4-2 and tied for second in the division with Cowboys. The Eagles are one game back at 3-3.

The Redskins cannot lose anymore games to easy teams. Playing at home to the Giants, Cowboys and Eagles will not be automatic wins.

Archived