Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks to all the other skins fans at the linc yesterday

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

Just wanted to give a thanks to all the other skins fans i saw at the game yesterday in philly. Nothing is better than walking into another stadium and completely sucking the wind out of a team, especially when its the eagles with their idiot fans. i cant count how many times in the 1st quarter i had to listen to:

"its gonna be a long day fellas!"

"wow you guys are really good!"

"f*** you guys!"

"a-hole!!!"

plenty of others i wont even type, in particular a way below the line sean taylor comment which was after they lost. but after we went up 16-14, ive never wanted to stand up and just laugh at everyone in my section so much.

i encourage as many skins fans to go to this game yearly if you can, i was surprised at the lack of skins fans considering how close the stadium is. anyways, awesome day yesterday, and i hope everyone that was there had a safe game and a safe trip home.

HOUSHMAZILLY! CHAMPIONSHIP!

Sorry we can't join you, BLC.

I live in the Philly suburbs but unfortunately don't feel comfortable bringing my kids to an Eagles home game. My husband and I will gladly drive the two hours FedEx to avoid them having beer thrown at them, being sworn at, and coming back to our car to find it covered with paintballs.

Archived