Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This team of ours....

USS Redskins

What a freaking team!

Campbell has made that step everyone wanted him to make – he is in the upper echelon of NFL QB’s and I don’t think this is a Mark Rypien, 1 year wonder thing. This guy is for real. We all saw his potential but it has just taken, roughly, 25 games for it to finally take root. He is now the Fonz in the pocket – cool and calm.

He has taken a few big time hits but didn’t let it get him down.

Yesterday (the win in Philly) reminded me of the way McNabb beat the Skins for several years, with his arm and then when he had to, with his legs. It was maddening as a Skins fan and it is so great JC is returning the favor.

Portis. 29 carries in Philly! 29 for 145 yards against a team that was giving up only 50 per game. This guy is a workhorse and the O-Line is amazing.

Moss. Zero catches yesterday – and he was smiling on the sidelines (according to the papers). No crying. No ****ing. Nothing but good feelings for his teammates and b/c they are winning. He has all the talent and no attitude.

THE D: WOW. Holding three stars to under 50 yards rushing for 3 of the last 4 games (Bush, Barber and Westbrook) and the secondary has played some great ball.

3 def starters out for a division game and they stepped up big time.

Blache – Def. coach of the year so, far.

Zorn – what a clown! And the find of the decade, if they keep it up. What a play caller. He inherited a good team and he is turning them into a Great Team.

And the best thing of all… they aren’t talking about how good they are… they are talking about getting BETTER…. They are happy they are winning but they want to focus on improving. They know they have to start getting TD's instead of FG's but they are trying to still improve...

This team is for REAL.

Man, I tell ya, those FG's don't piss me off.

Of course I would love touchdowns, but these guys are learning how to finish drives. Learning how to maintain the focus.

Which is to win the game.

The D without 3 starters handled their business. Philly got the freebie with the return, but the Redskins still came out and FORCED the Eagles to play Redskins football.

Almost 1/3 through the season. So far I am happy with the product.

I dont think in my lifetime i have felt so good about a team. They just seem to have a chemistry that is very rare, and you have to give it to Gibbs, Danny, Vinny, and the scouting department for getting this group of characters together. And give credit to Zorn for his amazing coaching and playcalling. Just freakin unbelieveable!!! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Archived