Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laron Landry

dwbiggs

The bad thing about him playing so good is that when it comes time for probowl votes everybody will be like what did he do.

who cares if he doesn't go to the ****ing probowl?? i sure as hell dont. we know what he can do, and other teams know what he can do.

the sad thing is Pro bowl voting is left up to dumb ass bandwagon fans who don't know a damn thing about football and the unsung impact some players have on games. I mean how the **** is London Fletcher not a Pro Bowler? How the **** do the cowboys have 13 pro bowlers...thats bs. i could care less about how many pro bowlers we have as long as we win

The bad thing about him playing so good is that when it comes time for probowl votes everybody will be like what did he do.

I'm pretty sure players and coaches know, at the very least. In their pregame meetings, they talk about how they can't throw near him. Instead of asking what did he do, ask what the opponents did. Not a damn thing. That's what he did. He'll get his hits and ints eventually.

Archived