Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roll Call: Eagles Game, Who's Going? Where are you tailgating?

TGibson810

My first trip to Philly, I was curious if there was going to be an ES tailgate, and if so where? How many others are going, and where are you sitting?

I'm not going this week, but I did go to Philly a few years ago (the 2005 playoff clincher). The fans were definitely rough, and you'll have to absorb a few a__hole chants, but it was tame compared to the stories about the Vet. We got into the stadium early to watch warmups, but once the Eagle fans started filing into the stadium we immediately made "friends" with the people sitting around us. As you've probably heard, just don't try to retaliate if someone does throw something at you or insult you in anyway...that's when the real trouble starts. (It also helped that I had my cousin with me, who's a pretty big guy...)

I'll be there in sec 123 row 12. I was there last year and i didn't havea problem. Just ignore their fans when they say things to you and you will be fine. They will try and provoke a reaction out of you but just brush it off. I will be parking at the Wachovia Center most likely. If you want to meet up PM for my cell or email me fdacowboys@gmail.com

Archived