Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here's to 8 more home games

Gerald362

My first new thread, and I am sitting here realizing that 8 more home games mean that we have won the NFC bEAST, finished with the best record in the NFC, and are looking to be the NFC Champions. Here is to hoping that this team will avoid injuries, keep the coaching fresh, and keep the attitude to take it all the way.

Hey now, Im all about the optimism... but we cant get this far ahead of ourselves. In fact, I would have reserved these thoughts until after the Philly game. If we beat Philly this weekend, there is a damn good chance we'll be in the playoffs this January. Lets see how the cards unfold first...

Oh yeah... almost forgot...

F*** Dallas.

Hey now, Im all about the optimism... but we cant get this far ahead of ourselves. In fact, I would have reserved these thoughts until after the Philly game. If we beat Philly this weekend, there is a damn good chance we'll be in the playoffs this January. Lets see how the cards unfold first...

Oh yeah... almost forgot...

F*** Dallas.

Beating philly isn't a must, If we beat philly we would have a damn good chance of being 8-1 overall and 2-1 in our division before we get to play dallas again. But if we don't we could still be 7-2 and 1-2 with just easy games and homefield division games left.

But yea, shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.

Archived