Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nov. 16th, pukes @ FedEx! (donations)

RedskinsFanatic

So I'm now looking into coming back for this game, can't you just anticipate the energy that we will all feel at this game? I've never been to a Skins/cowpuke game before, been to the last 3 home openers and the 2 seattle playoff losses but i'm feeling like attending this game on November 16th will be something special and unlike any of the other games i've attended so far. Who's going to this?.........and i'll gladly accept cash donations to get my girl and I back over there from the west coast :) Go 'Skins!!! :dallasuck

So I'm now looking into coming back for this game, can't you just anticipate the energy that we will all feel at this game? I've never been to a Skins/cowpuke game before, been to the last 3 home openers and the 2 seattle playoff losses but i'm feeling like attending this game on November 16th will be something special and unlike any of the other games i've attended so far. Who's going to this?.........and i'll gladly accept cash donations to get my girl and I back over there from the west coast :) Go 'Skins!!! :dallasuck

damn bro, I just gave away 2 tickets to that game to one of the caddies at my golf course.....:doh:

Archived