Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There's a whole lot of fear going on here in Philly...

flexxskins

the eagles are a very good team. with westbrook, a big time team. i am not sold on his receivers, but mcnabb seems to be moving a lot better this year. our offense is well ahead of past years. the keys are pass blocking, especially the jim johnson blitz. secondary healthy enough to have corners available to play. and enough pass rush to keep mcnabb honest.

I am cautiously optimistic about Sunday, but ... this has trap game written all over it.

Is it winnable?

Absolutely!!

Could we get beat??

Absolutely !!

If we're as good as we've looked thus far, and aspire to be as the season unfolds, then we have to have this game!! We've played well so far, but we haven't won anything yet. The over-confidence of some here worries me ... this is just one battle, in a season-long war ... promising seasons can be over in a flash. We've positioned ourselves very nicely ... now it's time to keep building the foundation for the ultimate season that we want to have. This team has experienced so much adversity in past seasons, and has had to fight extremely hard for every scrap of success we've gotten.

I think that our guys have been through enough of the disappointment and frustration of previous seasons to not let their focus be swayed ... we should do the same.

Quietly confident, respectful of every opponent ... even after we've beaten them.

"On my command, unleash Hell" - Maximus, "Gladiator"

Archived