Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell's vision / decision making

chrisc0015

I just can't get over how fast Campbell seems to be making decisions the last few weeks.

Some of his poor throws (overthrown out of bounds or in the endzone, underthrown into the ground, etc) occur when there is tight coverage on a man and he is getting rid of the ball to avoid a sack and an interception. His pocket awareness and decision making regarding whether to go for a completion of throw it away to live for another play is truly impressive. He seems to really have a grasp for what he should be doing to avoid making costly mistakes and keep the Redskins in a position to win.

Also, the speed of his choices for whether to scramble or not have increased. He is truly looking like a great quarterback and its a testament to his work ethic. (We've all read about the work he puts in each week and during the offseason) I'm truly happy for him and hope he can continue to improve.

Keep it up, JC.

He probably saved the game for us when he handed the ball off to Betts and Betts lost it and he just grabs it and runs forward. That was huge because if Dallas got the ball they could have scored. He is playing amazing football. I will eat my crow on how I thought he was awful and would never make it after the Giants game. But this guy is good and I hope he continues to get better.

Archived